ESCADA Magnetism Reviews

Back to ESCADA Magnetism»

cotton candy anyone?

this has an aroma of cotton candy, but in a very mature way, not I just got home from the circus! — 6 years, 2 months ago
    girly143k | 29 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

sexy woman

Thats what I feel like when I use this parfum. I feel like everybody wants to be me. — 6 years, 2 months ago
    uniquehall | 5 reviews

One of my Favs!!

Every time I wear this someone ask what I'm wearing and tells me I smell so good! — 6 years, 3 months ago
    swellmel | 14 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 19 Best Perfumes

My favorite!

This is by far my favorite! Every time I wear it I receive so many complements on it! — 6 years, 3 months ago
    HopeFleming | 27 reviews