AMAZING PRODUCT DID NOT EXPECT IT!!

I absolutely loved this conditioner, to be honest I did not expect anything except ITS AMAZING SMELL, but I started using it and nothing has ever left my hair feeling soft for so much time I could not believe it. I bought it at 3 50 YES I KNOW. Definitely worth searching for I bought it at big lots. It worked today which was one of the most humid days of the year. It did frizz up but it was amazin...read moregly soft. LOVED IT tried many things but only this and the Neutrogena Triple Moisture has worked for my thin, frizzy, curly, dry, over processed hair. It really moisturizes your hair not just covers it up for the day. AAAMMMAZZIING.
    shh. | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Also...

Save your money and dont buy any of their products, very few are actually ok. This brand is just cheap period.
    ashley1984444 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

made my hair greasy

and nothing has EVER made my hair greasy. ever. it didn't really feel like anything other than just.....greasy.
    misspiggy | 97 reviews

• 10 Worst Conditioners

SS

I have not used this in awhile but I did not think it was as great as other conditioners on the market
    Mshalo6 | 67 reviews

Hate it!

Total waste of money. I have long hair and need a conditioner that actually works. I couldn't get a comb through my hair after using this and what's the point of using conditioner if I can't get the tangles out of my hair?
    geminilion | 14 reviews

Salon Selectives Renewal Conditioner

I personally do not like using Salon Selectives. Left my hair feeling oily.
    sarahmarah | 1 reviews

• 24 Best Conditioners

Salon Selectives

makes your hair feel soft
    lindahildebrand | 26 reviews