Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion kit

I have recieved so many compliments on my skin lately that I am shocked! This product is a dream to use and my skin feels so good afterward! My age spot has faded, too! I am SOLD!
    ptkkmmm | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Leaves your skin very smooth

I went to a mary kay party and my mom bought my sister and I the microdermabrasion kit. It is awesome!! My face feels so soft!! It really smoothes out your skin.
    madame311 | 9 reviews

Refines pores

Miracle in a bottle. This product is really good for reduction in your skin's pores!
    princesstovar | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

Works Wonders!

I've tried microderm treatments at the dermatologist and over-the-counter products, but this is the best I've found for the price. Not only does my face feel sooo soft, but if it's too gritty -- just add more water!
    Karen_Todd | 5 reviews

Mary Kay Microderm Abrasion Kit

I love this product. My face felt so clean and refreshed after using it. I highly recommend this to all women.
    keells2000 | 6 reviews

Awesome

I had been battling dry patched skin over the last year and a half and began using the MK Microdermabrasion set, (in conjunction with the MK Timewise set for normal to dry skin). This micro set is AWESOME! I was worried that my soon-to-be-40 year old skin was what I was going to be stuck with. Thanks to the MK Microdermabrasion set, my skin is smooth as silk and has that glowy look back!
    annabeme | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 6 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

Smooth Skin

This is far the best microdermabrasion product I have used. I tried others and none of them have compared. My pores are smaller and my face feels so soft and smooth. Less breakouts because the use of this product.
    Desnoyers | 10 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

For soft smooth skin...

This product, when used with step 2, is amazing!! Susan Lucci swears by it, says it is her secrets to her amazing skin. I use it every three days and it has made a world of difference to my skin. I went from acne to everywhere to smooth almost flawless skin with the help of the Microdermabrasion Set and the Timewise Night Solution, also the Timewise Cleanser and Moisturizer.
    karissalenae | 15 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  10 of 11 people said helpful

Mary Kay Microdermabrasion

I have sensitive skin and I was worried about using this product, but is was gentle and made my face feel very smooth. Will try is again for sure.
    Joan_E | 4 reviews

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

Mary Kay Delivers

If I use this every 3 days like recommended, my skin is unbelievably soft and smooth. This isn't like the other rubs with big beads that don't really exfoliate. It really delivers, and was a nice surprise from Mary Kay. I was so impressed! It's reasonably priced, and with Mary Kay, 100% satisfaction guarantee. So give it a try - you'll love it!
    BruinHeather | 10 reviews