Boots No7 Longer Lashes Mascara - Black

As low as

12 Worst Mascaras

5.5

Editor's Rating & Review

While it performed as a most basic mascara, with a name like this I expected Boots Longer Lashes Mascara to, y'know, make my lashes longer. The slightly dry formula coated lashes sparingly and without lengthening, leaving a feathery, am-I-wearing-any-mascara look. By lunchtime I knew the answer to that, as my under-eye areas were slightly smudged. Removal was super easy -- just cleanser and water did the trick.
Reviewed by beth on 06/27/2008
How we review products

Boots No7 Longer Lashes Mascara - Black Reviews

Awesome

Its so good, always longer lashes and clump free :) — 3 years, 2 months ago
    chazmo97 | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

i love it

I had tried few other mascara's before. But this only is the real 'IT' mascara. It makes my lashes look so nice. simply love it :) — 5 years ago
    mauve123 | 4 reviews

• 18 Best Mascaras -- EVER

wonderful

a friend bought mea variety of this product and it has made wonders in my life it makes my lashes curly — 6 years, 7 months ago
    perpetual | 2 reviews