Burberry London Body Wash Reviews

Back to Burberry London Body Wash»

Burberry wash

I love this body, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I say it is one of the best body washes I've tried. — 5 years, 11 months ago
    libby3360 | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

hmm

It smells great, but I didn't think it moisturized too well. — 5 years, 11 months ago
    ritsukakunx | 21 reviews

Not much in the bottle

Yes, you will use this up quick. It's so worth the price. — 5 years, 11 months ago
    ccboobooy | 52 reviews

• 21 Best Body Washes

heavenly

I received this as a gift. It was heavenly. The scebt was subtle yet lasting and left my skin silky smooth. — 5 years, 11 months ago
    soggypaw | 164 reviews