Bare Escentuals Wearable Lip Gloss Reviews

Back to Bare Escentuals Wearable Lip Gloss»

Bare Minerals - Great Lip Gloss

I love the color and texture of this gloss. It is not sticky. I love using it whether for basic or glamorous days. — 6 years, 1 month ago
    msvwood | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

liked it!

the colors are woderful and it lasted for a while but the stickness was an issue — 6 years, 1 month ago
    tash160 | 1 reviews

Natural

I like the shea butter and Vitamin E in this product. — 6 years, 2 months ago
    winnermb | 20 reviews

• 10 Best Lipsticks

love it

I love it, but I love all the bare minerals products. I feel like I am putting something healthy on my skin. — 6 years, 3 months ago
    teach08 | 16 reviews

Best Lip Gloss

I absolutely love this gloss. It is not sticky, goes on smooth. Best I have ever worn. Will search no more. — 6 years, 4 months ago
    DIXIECRAZY73 | 3 reviews

Love it!

This lip gloss comes in colors that look lovely on everybody. It goes on smooth and sheer. I always have one in my purse. — 6 years, 5 months ago
    Babydoll6101 | 20 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful