nice

great eye cream that is thick but absorbs and doesn't interfere with my eye makeup. there is a light scent but nothing overwhelming. a little dab really goes a long way.
    JessBailey | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

beauty bag murad

i have been using the Murad eye cream for over a week i love it!!! it feels like it's working from the second you put it on
    kathleen_cappola | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

My favorite!

This is by far my favorite eye cream that I have tried. Love Murad! :)
    shandimessmer | 91 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 11 Best Eye Firming Products

Muirad Renewing Cream

I have tried other eye creams to remove the dark circle under my eyes and nothing has worked in the past, but this product has drastically change my life. I received a sample of this cream and after just one day I noticed a difference -- the dark circles are becoming lighter and I no longer look like a raccoon. I will definitely purchased this no matter what the cost. Thank you Murad for a cream that works.
    libra30 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 6 people said helpful

It works great

I have been searching, and searching for a great eye cream. I have been disappointed more times than I can count. I got a sample of this Murad Renewing Eye Cream from Sephora. I tried it. I was very skepital. On the first night I tried it, I was so happy. When I woke with no dark bags under my eyes. I use it all the time now. I was sold on the very first use. My lines are even disapearing. I couldn't wait to see it it was on your list of best eye creams. Beargrad
    beargrad | 26 reviews

Awesome Eyes!

After cleansing my face with the Murad Regenerous line, this product is just the peice to top it off, your eyes feel bright, and tight, and clean!
    kaylajoy | 1 reviews

• Our Six-week Eye Cream Expose

Great Product

I really like this product. It does brighten my eye area somewhat, although I do still have some dark circles. I really love it for how it keeps my eye area well moisturized. The price may seem steep, but you only need to use a small amount. A bottle will last forever. After using it for a while now, people have told me that they thought I was 10 years younger than I actually am, so it must be working!
    ghastlyfemme | 12 reviews

A++

I use this product every night with my night time routine, and this is the best eye cream ever. I leaves my skin super smooth and lives up to what is states. I would TOTALLY recommend this product to everyone!!
    Christina18 | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

Brightens

Even though this is a little pricey it's one product I have to have. Gets rid of the dark circles under your eyes and mosturizes. I love it.
    farmers13 | 14 reviews

• 11 Best Eye Firming Products

Dark circles disappearing

Every eye product that I try say that they remove dark circles under the eyes and I have never found this to be true. I have at least 16 different ones, and then I received a sample of the Murad product. It seemed to help. So I decided ti unvest the money and bought a full size bottle and GUESS WHAT, something is finally working. The racoon eyes are very gradually going away. I can see a diffe...read morerence every day and I am thrilled. Does it say enough to say that I am a 57 year=old pharmacuist and I have not learned to lie.
    Debrph | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 7 people said helpful