Breakout

I like the way the color blends in, but it will make my skin breakout if I don't wash it off in a few hours. I will not buy this product again.
    TheWannabe | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Surprising

I've worn MAC for at least the last 10 or 11 years, and this product is the closest thing I've found at the drugstore. Great product for the price.
    Penni1153 | 12 reviews

Truly a true match

Initially I was skeptical about this product. I have tried numerous products that claimed to blend natural with skin complexions. This product provides great coverage, making my skin tone look even. I would suggest using a powder brush because the powder goes on heavy with the sponge.
    querida | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 13 Best Face Powders

Blendable

Has a smooth finish, and it dosen't look like you have a powder on.
    khight59 | 15 reviews

Nice!

I like the container, how the pad is separate from the powder. I think this powder works pretty well, but it tends to go on rather thickly. It does have a smooth finish, and it dosent really look like you have a powder on.
    Cheri_linn | 9 reviews

Great powder

I love it.A friend told me about it and I am hooked. I was buying an expensive brand and this is better. It matches great!!!
    pinkpower1112 | 3 reviews

love it

i have two kids so leaving home on time sometimes is impossible and the loreal true match is a god sent product.I just apply over my moisturizer and i am good to go, my face looks as thou i have spent hours applying make up which in reality it took less than five minutes.
    candice21 | 3 reviews

Lopooove

I love this powder! I have really fair skin and the W1 is the best match I have ever found other than at M.A.C.
    fadin | 5 reviews

Good Powder

The quality/texture of this powder is great, but the color I bought did not match the color of the tru match foundation that I use. Beware.
    flb1515 | 9 reviews

• 13 Best Face Powders

love

This is great powder. It goes on smooth and blurs out little imperfections, and makes skin radiant. It takes away most of the nasty shinyness that I hate, too.
    ad0rexalex | 3 reviews