Really? Wow!

You're telling me there's a foundation that feels like a lotion, blends easily, gives nice coverage, lasts through an entire work day, doesn't make me break out, AND contains Olay ingredients that make my skin look glowing and healthy? AND it's cheap and available at any drugstore? It sounds too good to be true, but it isn't. I am in my 30's with oily, breakout-prone skin that is also dull and blo...read moretchy from years of acne and too much sun. I can't believe I found a foundation that doesn't just cover up my skin problems... it actually makes my own skin look brighter and healthier! And besides the skin-loving ingredients, it's also a very nice foundation that feels like a nice refreshing lotion and yet still provides good coverage. This is my new can't-live-without!
    beccatheeditor | 17 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  18 of 18 people said helpful

First foundation I've ever bought twice

I have spent anywhere from 5 to 75 dollars on foundation. Everything from tubes, jars, minerals, powders and this is the first product I've ever used to the bottom of the jar and grabbed out of the garbage can to scrape a little more out! This gives me full coverage but looks "dewy" and fresh all day. My mom asked me recently what I've done to my skin. I've thrown out or given away everything else I have I'm that devoted..
    CindyinJax | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  8 of 8 people said helpful

Love it!

My mom let me use this after I Ran out of my Almay pure blends and i like this so much better! It covers well and doesn't feel heavy
    CurlyWurlyGirly | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful

• 9 Best Sunscreens for Your Face

Great foundation

I really like this foundation. It goes on so light and smooth, and a little bit goes a long way. I like the fact that it has sunscreen in it too.
    Keezell | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

The best drugstore foundation!

LOVE THIS!! This drugstore foundation is very affordable and is simply amazing! It has amazing coverage and feels nice and smooth upon application. The colors are a bit hard to match on your skin which is the ONLY drawback. I've been using this for 4 months now and am incredibly impressed!!
    pepermint179 | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

Wow, I'm So Glad With My Purchase.

I got this stuff for about $2 at Walgreens and I couldn't be happier. For a liquid foundation, it gives me great results. It doesn't feel heavy on the face yet it gives me great coverage. Plus, it has Olay Regenerist ingredients in it. Could it get any better?
    ateensmakeupbag | 56 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

I'll use this again

I love this foundation. It feels lightweight and looks really natural.
    susaneh62 | 69 reviews

SPF Ingredients

After reading so many reviews for foundation I am amazed at how everyone is encouraged when foundations have SPF in them, Ladies, SPF causes wrinkles.
    Dinamit | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 16 people said helpful

From sample to loyal customer

After receiving a sample of this product I was shocked at the coverage this provided without the 'cakey' look. I am near 40 and in between normal to aging skin. This covers my tiny lines while going on smoothly and flawlessly. I wish it stayed on a bit longer, but a quick touch up is all it takes. Get this while you can, I recently saw this at a popular drug store on clearance and you know what that means...either repackaging or discountinued!
    adgirl | 6 reviews

• 9 Best Sunscreens for Your Face

This is great makeup

I got the CoverGirl Adavance Defying Makeup this weekend , and I love it . It really does make my face look younger and I look less tired . I love how it feels when it goes on. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to look younger .
    evey25314 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful