• 14 Best Makeup Tools

Amazing Tweezer!

This tweezers removed hairs efficiently and with the slanted tip it made removing hair a lot easier and less painful. I love it!
    M_T_ | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• Exclusively from the editors at Total Beauty

Has the best grip!

I have had my Tweezerman Slant Tweezer for about 3 years now and they are still sharp and has the best grip. They don't rust and made with great quality. I highly recommend investing in a pair of these.
    erika622 | 10 reviews

Great tweezers

This tweezers are really great. The grip each individual hair and pull it out nice and easy.
    anniebeaux | 129 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Excellent!

I have owned a tweezerman slant tweezer for years and it is great! It is precise and sharp and does and it allows me to easily pluck stray hairs, without it pinching my skin. I'm considering of purchasing a mini to keep in my smaller purse!
    Sparkle.shine | 4 reviews

• 14 Best Makeup Tools

Perfect with a Guarantee

I have not tried this myself --- been told thru the years that if you mail in, they will be adjusted and sharpened and returned FOC, Free of Charge.
    kklauber | 7 reviews