MD Forte Facial Lotion II

As low as

17 Best Facial Moisturizers

Get the Buying Guide BEFORE you waste money on products that don't work!

Get it NOW! »

Helps keep skin looking great

This isn't a lotion, it's more of a serum. It's very watery and soaks in immediately. I've had the same bottle for months. I don't use it twice a day, just a few times a week. My skin gets irritated if I use it twice a day. It still does its job, though, even using it less than suggested. I use this in conjunction with the Glycare Cleansing Gel, Facial Cleanser III, and Replenish Cream. It' mores helped keep breakouts away, clear up some acne scars and lighten hyperpigmentation from years of unprotected sun exposure.
    queenb73 | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Possibly the best ever!!

I love, love the MD Forte facial lotion I have been using this for atleast 7 years and it is the one thing that is always in my house. This is excellent for oily skin, former sunaholics, acne, aging it is an all one and really gets the job done. It makes my skin so smooth and poreless. I am not a fan of covering up bad skin, I would rather have great skin....this is the product for that! If you morere on the dry side I would recommend using the cream version of this. I do use the cream during the winter gives me the same results and no breakouts no problems.
    Lena02 | 18 reviews

• 11 Worst Face Moisturizers

Amazing results

I love this even more so than the Facial lotion 1! It gives me even smoother and problem-free skin!
    Lenalove | 156 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 3 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews