• Worst Drugstore Body Lotions

• 13 Best Drugstore Body Lotions

Awful, just awful

Bait and switch advertising. Product is overpriced. Refuses to remove me from mailing list. Terrible customer service.
    brian_bergquist | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Best results

I absolutely love this cream. It is so rich and it will even soften your feet within 24 hours, providing you put socks on after applying. It makes all of my skin so soft with no heavy fragrance and no oily residue. Absorbs quickly. I cannot say enough about it! Iit's a MUST TRY! You will not be dissappointed.
    julie_doherty | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 7 people said helpful

Shea butter lover

This body lotion has really turned me into a shea butter lover. It's insanely moisturizing and is great for pedicures too!
    dd365 | 19 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• Worst Drugstore Body Lotions

I love this

I first received this as a gift, I will definitely rebuy, I use it on my legs, arms & chest, Makes them so soft & smells divine. I don't think it is lemon...it does not say the scent. But I do Love whatever it is.
    born2wn2 | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful