Pretty good for not having an anti-perspirant

I used to wear this until the store, for some reason, took it off the shelves. I liked it because it didn't have anti-perspirant in it.
    madame311 | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Not so great for sensative skin!

I have fairly sensitive skin and so I thought this deodorant would be great because there are no harsh ingredients however I was wrong it burned when I would put it on and caused my underarm skin to peel. I do give it a 5 though because it did protect against odor.
    ashumard | 101 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 7 people said helpful

Tom's Deodorant works

I use the unscented, as I am overly sensitive to perfumes of all kinds. This really works.
    MLBarr81 | 3 reviews

• 13 Best and Worst Deodorants

Buy American

I definately prefer all natural products to those that contain ingredients that I can't pronounce, much less find in nature. I also am a firm believer in purchasing products made in America, by Americans. I will continue to use Tom's products for as long as they continue to make them.
    rajma420 | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

So-so

The lavendar scent is very nice, but it's effectiveness as a deodorant starts to fade throughout the day. I would gladly pay the extra money if it worked a little better.
    Miggy418 | 8 reviews

Tom's of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick

Tom's of Maine has some great products including this deodorant. I especially like the lemongrass fragrance. I find it really nice that they use hops as a natural ingredient for this deodorant stick. The antimicrobial action of hops inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria while reducing the possibility of skin irritation. They have Lavender,and Apricot fragrance and Unscented,too.
    Bagpiper | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

• 20 Best Drugstore Beauty Products

good but a bit expensive

I've found mainstream brands without the harmful ingredient of aluminum in them...Nothing wrong with it, though.
    havingit | 3 reviews

Better than no deoderant

I refuse to use Anti-Perspirants, so until a better green product comes along, I will continue to use Tom's of Main Deodorant. The toothpaste is good, so the deoderant must be too.
    whitehs2 | 3 reviews

Alergic?

I got a rash from this product. I must be alergic to somthing. My wife likes it fine.
    want1be1 | 2 reviews

• 13 Best and Worst Deodorants

Works Great

I sweat like a guy and this is the only deoderant that will keep me dry. Does not smell the best, but works great.
    rebadog | 64 reviews