Chanel Precision Demaquillant Yeux Intense Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover

As low as

14 Best Makeup Removers

8.0

Editor's Rating & Review

One wipe is all you need with this super-strong remover, which delivers on its claims to gently whisk away waterproof mascara and then some. It takes off the blackest of the black with ease. The price is steep (about $30) but the two-tone blue bottle is so chic, it's tempting to work it into your bathroom decor. The only catch: It can leave your skin feeling a little oily. But a bit of your usual face wash afterward will take care of that.
Reviewed by Kristen on 10/04/2007
How we review products

Chanel Precision Demaquillant Yeux Intense Gentle Biphase Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

• Ulta's 19 Best Skin Care Products

Velvety Finish

I've tried numerous make-up removers of the biphase type by other major cosmetic companies and none could hold a candle to the job this one by Chanel did in removing with ease the most stubborn of eye make-up. I'm not sure why a few other reviewers mentioned an oily residue. That certainly hasn't been the case in my experience. After removing my eye make-up, the skin around my eyes feels like v...read moreelvet. I've been using it now for about a month and I have noticed the delicate skin around my eyes looks smoother and more moisturized. I would never go back to the other biphase cleansers which seem harsh in comparison to this gentle one by Chanel. — 4 years, 10 months ago
    EilKas | 33 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews