Jennifer Lopez Glow Eau de Toilette Spray Reviews

Back to Jennifer Lopez Glow Eau de Toilette Spray»

wonderful

This product smells great but I think it is a little bit overpriced. — 6 years, 5 months ago
    mcljen | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

love this one!

Smells so nice! — 6 years, 5 months ago
    jadeitegirl | 27 reviews

love jlo

I love this perfume. It has just the right hint of light soft feminine smell. — 6 years, 5 months ago
    trinamcgraw | 4 reviews

• 19 Best Perfumes

glow

My husband gave me this for my birthday and we both love it! I feel sexy and he loves the scent — 6 years, 5 months ago
    nanajoyner | 7 reviews

I love wearing this...

...with my little summer sun dress. It's so fun & flirty. — 6 years, 7 months ago
    This1sAhKilla | 57 reviews

My husband loves it.

on me. Makes me feel pretty. — 6 years, 8 months ago
    JUDYBETHRI | 13 reviews

Pretty and long lasting

This perfume was very feminine and a couple of sprays lasted all day. A great day perfume. — 6 years, 9 months ago
    larkes | 6 reviews

• 19 Best Perfumes

sultry scent

I love this perfume. To me this is a confidant woman's scent. Its warm and strong. — 6 years, 8 months ago
    rokchik111481 | 64 reviews