the ULTIMATE eye remover !!

I am soooo GLAD soo HAPPY!! I found the ULTIMATE eye-remover !!!!!! this is the best eye-remover out there. it took me for a long time to find my ultimate one. I have tried SOO MANY PRODUCTS from famous brand like Lancome, Clarins ( yuk!), Mac, Ponds, Shue Muera etc.... this is not irritating, not dry, clean up perfectly , soo smooth. PERFECT !!!! i want to give 10 lippies if i can!
    peunwha | 40 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 6 people said helpful

A Definite Favorite!

This is the all-time best eye makeup remover for me. The "dual formula" is very effective at removing the eye makeup without feeling greasy. Other eye makeup removers really irritate my eyes, and this never does. It costs a little more, but it is definitely worth the few extra bucks!
    silvergirl | 8 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

Welcome to!