More than just hands

This product is great all over. I use it a couple of times each week in the shower to make my whole body soft and smooth. I love it.
    srobert99 | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

amazing!

This smells Amazing and I love love love how it makes your hands feel. Im literally addicted to this and I use it all the time. Getcha some!!
    lesann | 29 reviews

Love this stuff!

I am constantly trying to get the dead skin off my hands in the winter. There is nothing worse than shaking hands with someone and wondering if they felt how rough they were! I have tried lots of home remedies and every hand cream I could think of - but if you start with this product just about any hand cream will do the job. The only downside - expensive.
    chadanddenise | 4 reviews

• 12 Best and Worst Hand Creams

Yummy, yummy!

This is absolutely the best way to pamper YOURSELF cheaply! Rubbing your hands (and FEET!) with this scrub makes them feel silky in no time at all! It's quick and easy; my hands get a special treat each week and the peach scent gives my nose a special treat as well!
    cardmaker517 | 5 reviews

Wonderful!

I have the Satin Hands set and it is a wonderful treatment for your hands. The scrub on its own is also a great product!!
    missp9 | 4 reviews

satin hands kit

This is my favorite part of the satin hands kit. I love the abrasiveness mixed with the smoothness of the cream.
    libralady77 | 5 reviews

• 10 Best Nail Polishes

My favorite product

Satin Hands has always been one of my favorite products from Mary Kay. This product definitely lives up to its name. When I use the hand scrub my hands feel so soft and clean. I recommend this product to everyone.
    AK5178 | 3 reviews

Not just for the ladies..

There are plenty of reviews about how great this is for the ladies (I love it!), but I want to echo this as a treat for the guys. My husband works with his hands and he LOVES this stuff. He BEGS for a hand massage anytime he sees me using it!
    Trheel4vr | 5 reviews

the only one

I am not a fan of Mary Kay Cosmetics AT ALL, they always make me break out, BUT....I do love this scrub. Not only does it help get rid of the old skin, it is also really great for the guys when they have grime, grease and/or paint on their hands.
    sadiesue1 | 5 reviews

• 12 Best and Worst Hand Creams

Cleans and smooths

This is an excellent hand cleanser! I use on my feet also and love the effect. Very nice product.
    plaza661 | 171 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful