Perfect Shades and Textures

I have been a loyal M.A.C. customer since 1999.I love their full range of colors and textures.Shadows can break easily so remember to pick up some of their clear stackable jars just in case.Also,if you bring in 5 used/empty M.A.C. cosmetics containers you get a free product.
    K.A.KERR | 10 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

MAC-professional

The best pigment and highest quality shadows.
    kinsuns | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

MAC eyeshadow

I love MAC eyeshadow. I use it daily. Not only do they have trendy colors, they have basic staples that can be used all the time.
    trail19 | 5 reviews

• 7 Worst Eyeshadows

MAC Eye Shadow

MAC eyeshadow is versatile enough to go on light for a day at work or dark for a night out. The colors are very deep and they apply very easily. The color lasts wonderfully. A+
    courtney1011 | 3 reviews

MUST HAVE

I don't wear much make-up but i love this eyeshadow. Their colors are awesome and it lasts all night! This is the only brand of eyeshadow that I use and I won't even try another.
    Emerald511 | 3 reviews

Amazing Eyeshadows...

Ive got tons of MAC e/s, most are highly pigmented and go on like a dream. There are a few colors/textures that leave something to be desired but Id say 95% of all their shadows are awesome. My favs right now are satin taupe-which is perfect for the crease and parrot-(once hard to find now re-released, thank goodness)for the lid- it can be put on lightly or build up for intense color payoff- depen...read moreding on what kind of look your going for. MAC e/s are definitly worth it and as a bonus if you save 6 empties you can turn them in at the MAC counter for a free lipstick. Cant beat that!!
    audmac | 23 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

Easy, bright, wonderful MAC

I love this product. The colors are so vibrant and very easy to apply. The shadow goes on super smooth and lasts without ending up on my cheeks.
    racheljwm | 2 reviews

Easy, bright, wonderful MAC

racheljwm | 2 reviews

Diehard Fan

After trying MAC eye shadow a several years ago, I decided that I was never going back to drugstore brands again. This is the stuff doesn't budge. Ever. And the array of colors are endless... walking into MAC is like walking into a candy store. A few of my friends bought some of these off ebay and they turned out to be fakes so watch out! I own so many colors but my faves are pink freeze, trax and amber lights!
    classic_amity | 22 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

• 7 Worst Eyeshadows

In love with MAC Eye Shadow

I was introduced to MAC through my boyfriend's bosses wife! Her and her daughter swear by MAC and they always look absolutely gorgeous. I had to try out something from MAC so I tried the eyeshadows. I figured how different can it be right. OH MY!!! I am a believer in MAC eye shadows for life! They are the best eyeshadow around! I love the colors and textures! MAC Rocks!
    Rinispanini | 2 reviews