Number 1 hands down!

I am an artist and my hands are always wet and it takes a toll on my poor nails and cuticles. I love to feel pampered. So at the end of the day I massage this onto my fingers while watching T.V. and my cuticle's couldn't be happy'er!
    Leololyn | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful

For perfect hands!

Once a week I rub a tiny bit on my cuticles and my nails always look like I've just had them done --this is the best ! It's light and absorbs quickly and a little each week will keep your cuticles healthy and looking great. If you do your nails yourself this is a must!
    darcybel | 22 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

I love this stuff!

smells so yummy!
    PhillyStefani | 19 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

• 10 Best Nail Polishes

Nice

This is a thick, rich cream that smells nice. It does a good job of moisturizing the cuticles.
    sunshine2 | 90 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

great product

I love it because it works instantly, has a great smell, and is not oily. My favorite cuticle treatment.
    jen_qtown | 23 reviews

Great product!

It smells fantastic and it works! What more could I ask for? I will be buying this product again.
    hockeyhuny | 2 reviews

• 12 Best and Worst Hand Creams

Lemon Meringue Pie Anyone?

I love this product! It makes my finger tips smell like a lemon meringue pie! What a delicious scent and it works wonders on my finger tips!
    Corissa | 3 reviews

smells so good

This really rescues my cuticles in the winter time. And it smells like lemon drop candy. :)
    morning_star | 8 reviews

all over

i use this not only on my cuticles but also all over my hands and other parts that are chapped from this awful chicago windy weather. wonderful smell and very moisturizing. i would definitely repurchase as it has almost not broken me out anywhere.
    prblms4loki | 35 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

• 10 Best Nail Polishes

Something that finally works

I love carrying this in my purse and using it any time anywhere. It reallly keeps my cuticles manageable, especially in dry weather.
    heidiernst | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful