For adults too

Adults can use this shampoo to. It's just that good. It does the same thing as shampoos made for adults.
    BReal | 25 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Love it

This is great shampoo. I don't have to worry about it getting into my kids eyes and burning. It smells really good too!
    sheri_blackman | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

Review subject

i love this shampoo! It works great on my little one and I love the smell.
    michelle_alysse | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 15 Worst Shampoos

great for kids

I love using this on my kids. It smells great and leaves their hair clean. The only thing I don't @ this line of suave products is that it has coconut and my son is allergic, so we usually get the watermelon scented one. The 2in1 makes for a quick shower time
    lacole505 | 6 reviews

works best for kids!

my 11 month old baby sister and two year old brother love this and it makes their hair so freaking SOFT so now there both SUPER CUDDLY! Im 14 and when I tried this it didnt go so well... works best for kids. HENCE THE NAME
    hyperblue11 | 10 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 7 people said helpful

Suave

Love this product for my son. It is very important to him that a product is tear-free. It is not easy to get little boys to wash up lol. This product saves time and money, which is important to a busy mom.
    tonyadiamond | 53 reviews

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Smells great

Makes bath time fun, decent lather, wish there were more just conditioner options vs. being mostly sold as a 2-in-1.
    DYTzJanna | 41 reviews

SMELLS GREAT!

This is a great product...especially the smell! Even after my little sis used it, the smell stayed in her hair for days! I would totally buy it if I were a kid LOL:)
    rapunzul | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 6 people said helpful

awesome

I'm 18 and I still love to use this every now and then. My younger brother uses it and I just can't help myself because they all smell great and it saves you the time of having to shampoo and then condition. Also leaves your hair feeling super soft and feeling great.
    Rushx3 | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  13 of 14 people said helpful

• 15 Worst Shampoos

Impressive

I love how this product leaves the hair so silky smooth and manageable. I can't believe that a 2-in-1 can do such a good job. Love it!
    michelle_erstad | 25 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 6 people said helpful