Love it!

I have been using Aussie my whole life and it's a brand to truly trust. I like the smell and it makes my hair feel good.
    catzle | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Let the Sun Shine in

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so bright. It smells great. My husband even likes it and he never cares about what he puts in his hair.
    yumyum0728 | 4 reviews

great

i love the smell of it. my hair has a shine to it. i haven;t same my hair shine that way before.and it don;t dry it out.
    mskay | 2 reviews

• 15 Worst Shampoos

Great!

this shampoo makes my hair feel and smell great!
    sweet_pea20 | 14 reviews

I Love this Shampoo

This collection is my favorite. I love the scent and how great it makes my hair smell and feel. I also love how it makes my hair shine.
    Nickie1807 | 1 reviews

Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo

This shampoo smells really nice. It makes my hair shiney without leaving a residue or drying it out. Great product!
    rcphoto5 | 3 reviews

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

smells great

this product not only smells really good but adds a great shine to your hair
    janicef | 3 reviews

aussie shampoo

This shampoo smells so nice and does a wonderful job.
    auddawg | 3 reviews

Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Shampoo

I love this one! Not only does it help to give shine but lathers very well I do do get compliments on the smell.
    laurakinnie | 5 reviews

• 15 Worst Shampoos

better than most

for the money you can't beat the price,it smells great and does a great job also.
    kristiholmes | 6 reviews