Nah

I bought this mascara a few weeks ago and i didnt like it one bit. My lashes won't curl and my lashes still look short when i put this mascara on.
    Crystalhdz | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

greatest mascara

I love this stuff. I have tried many others but in the end I always end up using this one. It is light and perfect.
    alexa12 | 7 reviews

Clear yet leaves visible flakes

I wanted a product for my lashes that I could use on days that I wanted to give my lashes a break from regular mascara. I also wanted something that would hold a curl and look natural. This product didn't do either. I curled my lashes and applied the mascara- my lashes immediately went straight. Then, later in the day, I noticed that my lashes had flakes on them. Stick-striaght lashes with...read more flakes is not a good look. I didn't use this on my eyebrows but I imagine that it would flake there, as well. However, at least my brow hair is supposed to be straight.
    soonha | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

• 10 Best Mascaras -- EVER

Love It!

Still the best after all of these years! I have tried many different mascaras and find that I like Great Lash the best! The waterproof is excellent if you are a contact lens wearer, or find yourself in water freaquently. Love it!
    PBLiz | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

A Best Buy!!

I love this mascara. Like many of you, I have tried many different mascaras, but keep coming back to this one. By far the best out there, and a great price.
    momof2 | 3 reviews

Don't waste your money on any other mascara

This mascara is the one to use. I have been using this for over 20 years. Oh, I have foolishly tried others thinking something better has come out, but I always end up returning to my friend Great Lash and throwing the others in the garbage where they belong. I have been asked many times if I am wearing false eyelashes. I just reply, "No, I just have GREAT LASHes."
    Melski | 3 reviews

not at all

I don't know why every body like this,but I'm not a fan at all!
    mariam | 3 reviews

didnt like this at all

i didnt like it at all, i tried it because of all the good reviews i read on it, its too hard, and made my lashes break off, , took a lot of coats to get any oomph. the formula is very hard on the lashes ,
    laracroft | 3 reviews

Has been and always will be a great mascara...

One of my favorite beauty products....and used by many celebrities as well.....an old standby that does a great job...creates beautiful lashes....no clumping....always available in stores and reasonably priced.....Maybelline offers many coupons for their mascara and my daughters and I have no complaints whatsoever!!! I have tried others but always go back to my Maybelline Great Lash mascara
    KIMMEE | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

• 10 Best Mascaras -- EVER

I don't see what's so great about this mascara

I have it, I use it once in a while, but I don't understand why it always gets such great reviews. It clumps, it smears, heck I still have a Wet N' Wild mascara hanging around that does a better job - and that's pretty sad.
    Silktoxic | 3 reviews