TIGI Bed Head 1875W Active Ionic Dryer

I love this blow dryer! I have fine flat hair and my husband has curly thick hair. I've tried another Ionic dryer from Conair and my husband liked it, but I didn't because it flattened my hair even more than usual, it did the same for my husband, but with curly hair that's a desirable effect. So, now we only have to have 1 hair dryer instead of 2 taking up space in our bathroom and I get the body I need for my hair!
    JnnyRn | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

awesome

This is the best blow dryer. I have no complaints. I cannot beleive how good my hair looks after using it.
    efrisch | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

STEVENORTON | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 11 Best Hot Styling Tools

Average

I have this blow dryer and my only complaint is the switches are a little difficult to turn on and off and the switch to change the light from green to blue is in the wrong place because just simply by holding while drying I am constantly switching it back and forth. Other than the switches the dryer is great
    lisaclaire | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

tigi!

I HAVE NOT USED BUT I LUV TIGI PRODUCTS!
    Queen_Egiebor | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 7 people said helpful

great

i love this blow dryer. it dries my hair fast and also makes it soft.
    kynzi_jnae | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

• 10 Best Hair Dryers

magical drier

this make u r hair dry so fast and not expensive also
    gingumol | 6 reviews

May not last that long

I had this blow dryer and it stopped working after 3 months, it also happened to a friend of mine so be careful!
    alibaby3 | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Great

This Blow Dryer is great and is not expensive. It works so fast so your not there doing your hair for hours.
    Niecy812 | 9 reviews

• 11 Best Hot Styling Tools

Great Heat

This blowdryer is incredible, and it may be pricey for some, but you get what you pay for..It's worth every penny!
    SaraLe | 3 reviews