Olay Quench Plus Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Back to Olay Quench Plus Firming Body Lotion»

Belly

Nice when you are post prego!!! Helped the tummy area. — 7 years ago
    Mary47 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Tightens my skin

I use this product especially on my neck area to tighten and firm. — 7 years ago
    JSaltzman | 3 reviews

I like this stuff!

REally smoothes my skin and leaves tiny sparkles. — 7 years ago
    lstenquist | 1 reviews

Tightens Skin

I like how Olay Reviver Body Firming Lotion makes my skin feel tight and more elastic. It also makes my skin feel velvetly soft. — 7 years ago
    methos235 | 3 reviews

Feels great on my skin

Feels good going on and stays on all day. Makes my skin feel smooth. — 7 years ago
    justme | 1 reviews

• Worst Drugstore Body Lotions

All around lotion

I love to use it day or night. It stays on and my skin feel smooth and looks great — 7 years ago
    melodiea | 4 reviews

a beautiful glow while moisturizing your body

This lotion is a great moisturizes. It leaves skin feeling softer, and more beautiful — 7 years ago
    leticia | 6 reviews

A MUST HAVE!!!

There is no other one like it! Not only does it firm but it keeps your skin feeling soft & alive! — 7 years ago
    normselp | 1 reviews

• 13 Best Drugstore Body Lotions

Wonderful!

I use it every night and feel like a woman-smooth and soft as silk. — 7 years ago
    PaulaLipari | 1 reviews