Great Product

This shampoo works great if you have frizzy hair like mine. I have tried every product out there that claims to taim the frizzies, but this shampoo really works. I use it in conjunction with the sleek & shine conditioner and my hair looks great. i wish i had discovered it sooner.
    melissa15531 | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

My hair's best friend

I have horribly fine frizzy hair and I LOVE the garnier sleek and shine line... their products don't weigh my hair down but keep it from "fro-ing"
    vickki | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

color treated awesome!

The scent is terrific, great fro color treated hair. works terrific with coordinating conditioner, without weighing hair down. color seems to last longer too. Love it!
    rsimon9698 | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

Welcome to!