For media inquiries please contact:
Total Beauty in the News
Groupon Effect Spreads Further Into CPG as TotalBeauty Launches Deep Deals
April 26, 2011
Total Beauty Adds Women's Lifestyle Portal LimeLife To Its Fashion Empire
Aug 18, 2010
New site hopes to capture growing male grooming ad dollars
March 31, 2010
Break Media, TotalBeauty.com Prep Branded Men's Grooming Site
March 31, 2010
Despite Numbers, Package-Goods Players Are Ramping Up Online Spend
TP&G Digital Agencies Increase Headcount While Unilever Gets Ready to Name Its First Roster, December 14, 2009
Turning your employer into your customer
TotalBeauty.com/SmartPlanet.com. Sep 1, 2009
Money Saver: Stay-At-Home Salon Tips
TotalBeauty.com / CBS 2 HD. October 8, 2008.
Hair Repair and Bombshell Braids
TotalBeauty.com / ABC Good Morning America Now. August 12, 2008.
Beauty Makeover: From Mommy to Maven
TotalBeauty.com / CW11 / WPIX. July 21, 2008.
Cool makeup tips for a hot summer
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. July 18, 2008.
Tan in a Can
TotalBeauty.com / ABC Good Morning America Now. June 29, 2008.
"How to avoid having to screech, 'Iím melting!'" Time Out New York, June 19-25, 2008.
Web 2.0 Enters the Lipstick Jungle
"Beauty and the blog." The Economist. May 25, 2008.
Beauty made easy
Web 2.0 Enters the Lipstick Jungle
Quick, what do the following have in common: cutting your bangs and applying fake eyelashes? They're both considered by many women to be advanced beauty skills. Fortunately, for those who need a bit of remedial work, cosmetics companies are now including instructional videos on their Web sites. Visit TotalBeauty.com to learn how to give those wisps a trim; next time you're on sephora.com, check out Make Up For Ever's tutorial, which will help you finally master false lashes; and at lorealparis.com, click on the "Can I Help You?" feature and let industry experts assist you in creating your best skincare routine.
Chin, Walter. "Beauty News." Shape April 2008: 70.
Surf TotalBeauty.com. With more than 60,000 product reviews, entertaining how-to videos and personalized beauty tools and recommendations, this site is a comprehensive online beauty library for women.
Foreman, Richard. "Checklist." Newsweek March 2008.
Making Beauty Affordable
U.S. News & World Report. March 12, 2008.
The Right Skin Care for Your Age
TotalBeauty.com / CW11 / WPIX. March 6, 2008.
TOP 10: TotalBeauty.com, a comprehensive online beauty library for women, is generating more than 500,000 unique visitors a month since launching in December. The site offers more than 60,000 product reviews of prestige, mass and spa brands, the company said. "Women are incredibly passionate about beauty and are hungry for a platform to learn and share. TotalBeauty.com is that place," said the site's chief executive officer and founder, Emrah Kovacoglu, who developed it after working at Procter & Gamble as the global digital brand manager for cosmetics.
"Snippets: Top 10." Women's Wear Daily. February 15, 2008.
For women who like to research their makeup and skincare choices with the zeal of an honor student, beauty just got a brand new library. TotalBeauty.com, a new site launching this month, offers detailed information on more than 30,000 different products. The site doesn't sell anything, so it has no ties to a particular brand. It simply tracks ingredients lists and offers reviews from in-house experts and fellow beauty addicts. The sites' big draw is its advanced search function, called My Beauty Scout: After gathering information about a user's skin type, favorite formulas, allergies, budget and more, it searches through descriptions and product reviews to find the moisturizers, lipsticks and shampoos that suit her needs. And when you find your perfect product, TotalBeauty links you to online retailers. We give it a solid A.
Jordan, Alexandra. "Matchmaker." Allure December 2007: 68.
The Total Beauty Package
NEW YORK -- A new Web site called TotalBeauty.com aims to present product information, videos on beauty how-tos and communication among consumers all in one place when it goes live on Thursday.
The site's founder, Emrah Kovacoglu, who most recently worked for two years as vice president of new media in Procter & Gamble's beauty division, said he saw a need in the marketplace for a product library covering beauty items in the mass, prestige and spa markets that acted as a consumer's personal beauty consultant.
"I wanted to create a comprehensive one-stop shop beauty portal resource that provides answers to any beauty question from a consumer standpoint," said Kovacoglu. The site already boasts 35,000 members and ratings and reviews on 35,000 products from more than 220 brands by both industry experts and consumers.
TotalBeauty.com also features more than 50 interactive video demonstrations. Visitors can fill out a questionnaire that's designed to tailor a skincare regimen for them and recommend certain products based on skin type. The site also features chat rooms where consumers can connect with each other to discuss beauty issues.
As an incentive to sign up, members receive product samples and coupons from retailers. In addition, a sweepstakes will be held to help generate product reviews.
Edgar, Michelle. "Beauty Beat." Women's Wear Daily. December 5, 2007.
P&G Vet Looks to Build a Google for the Beauty-Care Business
TotalBeauty.com Aims to Catalog all Beauty Products, Let Users Review Them
Advertising Age. 7 August 2007.
- LimeLife.com's Mobile Web Site Delivers Most Engaged Female Audience to Mobile Marketers; Mobile Advertising Research Confirms that Women Engage with Marketers' Messages on Mobile Phones - Los Angeles, CA, February 24, 2011
- Total Beauty Media Inc. Expands into Women's Lifestyle and Mobile Market with Acquisition of LimeLife; Total Beauty Media Will Accelerate LimeLife's Audience and Monetization Growth - Santa Monica, CA (August 19, 2010)
- Total Beauty Media announces the makeover of its popular media property BeautyRiot.com. To celebrate, BeautyRiot.com offers 8 weeks of valuable prizes - Los Angeles, CA (April 29, 2010)
- Total Beauty Media's April Total Beauty Insider Issue Available Now; Provides Indispensable Data for Beauty Brand Marketers - Los Angeles, CA (April 20, 2010)
- Announcing the Winners of the 2010 TotalBeauty.com Beauty Awards; Over 183,000 Votes were cast in the Website's First Annual Awards - April 2010
- Media Alert: Total Beauty Media and Break Media Partner to Launch New Website for Men, ModernMan.com - (March 31, 2010)
- Total Beauty Media's March Issue Of Total Beauty Insider Offers Indispensable Access to Extensive Beauty Brand Data - (March 28, 2010)
- Polls Open for TotalBeauty.com's First Annual Beauty Awards - Women vote for their favorite beauty products and tell the world which are truly worthy of their hard-earned dollars - (March 3, 2010)
- Total Beauty Media's February Issue Of Total Beauty Insider Shows Which Beauty Brands Are Successfully Marketing Online - (February 24, 2010)
- Total Beauty's Monthly Rankings of Top Beauty Brands Offers Essential Tool for Beauty Marketers - (November 09, 2009)
- TotalBeauty Rises to #1, For Time Spent By Women On Beauty and Fashion Sites - (November 09, 2009)
- Total Beauty Media, Inc. announces acquisition of top 10 beauty site BeautyRiot
- TotalBeauty.com Ranked Among The Top Three Beauty Sites For Women - (June 2008)
- TotalBeauty.com Tops 100,000 Unique Consumer-Written Beauty Product Reviews - (June 2008)
- Total Beauty Media Hosts First Beauty Blogging Summit with Intelligent Beauty - (May 2008)
- TotalBeauty.com Reports on the Latest Beauty Trends... Fresh from the Runways of New York's Fashion Week - 2008
- TotalBeauty.com Skyrockets to Top Ten Beauty Website for Women - (February 6, 2008)
- Total Beauty Media, Inc. launches TotalBeauty.com - (December 11, 2007)
- Advertisement -
Fresh tips, samples & deals daily
Get Total Beauty's New My Yahoo app here!
- Advertisement -