on Beauty Gems orders over $40
Plus Free Shipping!
My nails are wearing nail polish about 99.5 percent of time. The other 0.5 percent is that 20-minute-ish period between removing my polish and deciding what color to paint on next. I'll weigh the pros and cons of dark vs. light and Deborah Lipmann vs. Essie, all while cringing at my bare nails. Whether it's the creepy red tint that comes after wearing OPI's Fire Engine Red for a week, or that sickly yellow tint of nails that haven't seen the light of day in weeks, it's just, blegh -- I can't wait to cover it all up a fresh coat of polish. read more
We are unabashed anglophiles, and we are smitten with butter LONDON's new Colour Clash Collection released online today. The bold lacquers are versatile enough to wear from summer into fall. The cheeky, very-Brit names alone make us want to buy the whole batch. Keep clicking to see which polish catches your fancy. read more
We've got a mean case of summertime wanderlust thanks to the new nail polish shades from Dolce & Gabbana's Summer 2013 Love in Taormina collection, available in July exclusively at Saks. The pink-coral-purple color scheme was inspired by flowers found in the collection's namesake coastal city in Sicily. Our summer travel plans are a bit more domestic, but we're happy to settle for this bold, floral tour of Taormina. read more
With the frequency that we're handling, reading, and seen with our cell phones, it's no surprise that the device has become a permanent accessory. You may change up bangles and rings and statement necklaces, but cell phones are up there with shoes -- an accessory you pair with literally every outfit. read more
It's hard to find a better way to pass the time than opening up a new tab, finding a bookmarked blog or Pinterest board, and feasting your eyes on some quality food porn. The same goes if you're a beauty junkie who spends hours marveling at gorgeous nail art that never fails to impress. This got us thinking: What better way to pass the time than combining the two? To help you get that much closer to the weekend, we've rounded up some seriously gorgeous snaps of stunning nail art that's been paired with mouth-watering food. So if your Friday is seriously dragging, click away! read more
Messy beach hair, dewy skin and (admit it) a tan -- they just look more foxy with one of these new blasts of nail color read more
Just when we thought we were totally over nail art, leave it to Instagram to reel us back in.
Summer marks the arrival of many delights (Vacation days! Beach trips! Poolside margs!), so we don't mind a few pitfalls here and there, like extra primping and general "maintenance." Warmer temps mean you've gotta shave and wax, constantly reapply deodorant, and then there's the whole toes situation. Your chipped off pedi from three months ago just isn't going to cut it. read more
I'm all about bold statements, and here's my latest: Nail art is over.
It's finished. Gone. (But if you must indulge in nail art, these classy nail designs See colors
Be honest: You totally judge a nail polish by its name.
You go in for a mani/pedi and you spend a good 10 minutes eyeing colors you like, turning over the tiny glass bottles to see what's written on the bottom. If the nail polish name is a lame pun or just doesn't fit your personality (too girlie, too silly, not enough sass) it goes right back on the shelf. See picks
If you ever thought your nails were unimportant or if you've been neglecting your hands, now is the time to make them a priority. Just like your skin, they can dry out, peel, break, and become infected. Manicures and pedicures are cosmetic procedures that can help you keep your hands and feet healthy by grooming, trimming, buffing, and painting your nails, as well as managing calluses.
- Hairstyles -Celebrity hairstyles Pictures of hairstyles Short Hairstyles Long Hair Curly hair Straight hair Wavy hair Wedding Hairstyle Victoria Beckham Hair Jennifer Aniston Hair Jessica Simpson Hairstyles African American Hairstyles Asian Hairstyles Blonde Hairstyles Teen hairstyle Prom hairstyles Formal hairstyles view all
- Skin care -Acne Wrinkles Anti aging skin care Oily skin Dry skin Sensitive skin Skin care tips Skin care products Skin problems Healthy skin view all
- Makeup -Makeup tips Makeup tutorial Celebrity makeup Eye makeup Face makeup Makeover Makeup application African American makeup Natural makeup Halloween makeup view all