Why Is it that None of "The Real Housewives" of Bravo Look Like Real Moms?
- Posted by Anna on June 24, 2009 at 05:53PM
It all started with the dramatic blonde squad from the OC and has traveled it's way across the country to New Jersey: "real" moms living out their lives for Bravo. Alright, we know reality television isn't really "reality" but after watching the reunion of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," one has to wonder what about these women is actually real? They have larger-than-life teased hair, overdone makeup, fake eyelashes and diamonds that rival JLO! Not to mention some fake body parts that should probably be left unmentioned. These
are hardly the women you see on a day to day basis in the carpool line or at the PTA meeting. We want to see the lives and stories of woman who aren't this froofy; who don't have big hair, big lips, big eyes, but the natural, classic beauty traits that all mothers posses.
For all of the REAL moms out there, here are some time saving techniques that will make you look refreshed and bring out your natural glow -- and won't make you look like a showgirl. Also check out our reader's favorite beauty tricks they learned from their mothers ... the real deal.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch