What Men's Grooming and Skin Care Products Do You Use?
- Posted by Kristen on June 15, 2010 at 05:34PM
Not to get on my feminist soapbox, but why does everything have to be gender-specific? (Speaking of soap check out our top 21 body washes.) I mean those ridiculously long lines for the ladies room at concert venues could totally be avoided by introducing a unisex bathroom. And what if a skinny boy can only fit in "girl's" jeans or if a woman prefers "men's" shaving cream?
Case in point: In this special Father's Day roundup of the best male grooming goods, aside from men, a slew of Total Beauty's female readers chimed in (either sheepishly or unabashedly) that they love men's skin care products.
So fess up -- when you were a tween, did you ever steal your dad's shaving cream so you could sneakily shave your legs? And these days, what products do you snatch from your significant other?
What's up with fugly celeb guys who date out of their league? See the 15 who graced our list.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice