We'll Never See "Ugly Betty" Get Her Much-Needed Makeover
- Posted by Anna on January 27, 2010 at 08:05PM
My favorite beauty-challenged babe just got the boot. Tear.
After three extremely popular seasons, ABC has canceled Emmy award-winning show "Ugly Betty", making this season its last. The show, based on the Columbian version "Betty la Fea," taught young less-than-perfect ladies across the nation to relax and embrace their natural beauty. But lets be honest, it also made us want to give her a serious makeover. Sorry, I just had to say it.
Since 2006 I have loved Betty's quirky antics and the mad-happenings of the fictional Mode Magazine, which made me laugh, cry and love America Ferrera (seen here in a classy, so not "Betty" updo).
I also secretly loved seeing Ferrera transform into and out of her "Ugly Betty" character. If you need to get your "before" and "after" fix post this final season, these drastic celebrity transformations should fill your needs until ABC finds a replacement show for the "Ugly Betty" time spot.
Do you need an "Ugly Betty" makeover too? See easy ways to tweak your look here.
- Read previous blog:
The Best Products for Defeating Dandruff (According to Unbiased Readers)
- Read next blog:
How to Perfectly Diffuse Curly Hair
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch