Twilight Makeup Line by DuWop Cosmetics
- Posted by Melissa on June 24, 2009 at 05:52PM
Thanks to DuWop Cosmetics, while we all impatiently await the second film of the "Twilight" series, "New Moon," we can imitate the looks of our beloved vampire characters with an official "Twilight" makeup line!
DuWop -- the brand that was used by makeup artists on the "New Moon" set -- plans to debut the full line this fall. For now, fans can try out a preview of the anticipated Twilight Venom, called Lip Venom V. This "Twilight" version of their best-selling lip plumper is described as a "shimmering crimson lip stain suspended in a venom-laced liquid lip conditioner with a bite."
Uh ... what? Well, whatever it takes to get a plump pucker worthy of an Edward smooch. (Or bite!) The separated formulas create a blood-like liquid and the instructions suggest users "shake before use to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds."
Whether you're a crazed "Twilight" groupie or a lip plumper fanatic, for $16 this limited-edition product might be worth a try. (Or check out these lip plumpers.)
Can't wait for the rest of the line? Try this video to complete your vampire look.
- Read previous blog:
Why Is it that None of \"The Real Housewives\" of Bravo Look Like Real Moms?
- Read next blog:
How to Look Awake and Refreshed -- Even When You\'re Dead Tired
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch