Twilight Makeup Line by DuWop Cosmetics
- Posted by Melissa on June 24, 2009 at 05:52PM
Thanks to DuWop Cosmetics, while we all impatiently await the second film of the "Twilight" series, "New Moon," we can imitate the looks of our beloved vampire characters with an official "Twilight" makeup line!
DuWop -- the brand that was used by makeup artists on the "New Moon" set -- plans to debut the full line this fall. For now, fans can try out a preview of the anticipated Twilight Venom, called Lip Venom V. This "Twilight" version of their best-selling lip plumper is described as a "shimmering crimson lip stain suspended in a venom-laced liquid lip conditioner with a bite."
Uh ... what? Well, whatever it takes to get a plump pucker worthy of an Edward smooch. (Or bite!) The separated formulas create a blood-like liquid and the instructions suggest users "shake before use to represent the blending of the human and vampire worlds."
Whether you're a crazed "Twilight" groupie or a lip plumper fanatic, for $16 this limited-edition product might be worth a try. (Or check out these lip plumpers.)
Can't wait for the rest of the line? Try this video to complete your vampire look.
- Read previous blog:
Why Is it that None of \"The Real Housewives\" of Bravo Look Like Real Moms?
- Read next blog:
How to Look Awake and Refreshed -- Even When You\'re Dead Tired
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...