The Dark Knight Is Good for a Bob Haircut
- Posted by Charli on July 31, 2008 at 04:44PM
Maggie Gyllenhaal, who stars as the female lead in "The Dark Knight," isn't usually known for her hair, but her recent public appearances have stood out as potential short hair icon material. (Go Maggie!) We think her pinned-up version and her ultra-glamorous ringlets are both great ways to wear a short bob hair cut. Which do you like better?
For more cool styles for short hair, check out this gallery.
Images: Getty Images
- Read previous blog:
Britney Spears Is Getting Her Mojo Back ... Almost
- Read next blog:
Blake Lively: Lovely in a Braided Hairstyle
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.