The 12 Best Waterproof Mascaras
- Posted by Sarah on May 19, 2009 at 03:22PM
Unless you have really bad allergies, or live in this terribly humid city, you probably don't need waterproof mascara for every day. But there are certain times in every girl's life where it's essential:
- Weddings (your own or anyone's really)
- A beach trip (ok, ok, it's not essential to have long lashes at the beach, but it is helpful if you're trying to get the attention of that cute lifeguard)
- Seeing any movie based on a Nicholas Spark book (you know you bawled during "The Notebook," admit it)
If you have an "essential" event coming up, check out these top 12 waterproof mascaras. Our readers say they made it through laps at the pool and full-on emotional breakdowns with nary a smudge or flake.
Waterproof mascara can be tricky to remove -- but not with one of these top products.
Don't cry if you accidentally bought one of these 13 worst mascaras instead -- that's why stores have return policies.
- Read previous blog:
11 Gorgeous DIY Wedding Hairstyles
- Read next blog:
Enter to Win $10 Worth of Coupons for N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics!
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice