The 12 Best Waterproof Mascaras
- Posted by Sarah on May 19, 2009 at 03:22PM
Unless you have really bad allergies, or live in this terribly humid city, you probably don't need waterproof mascara for every day. But there are certain times in every girl's life where it's essential:
- Weddings (your own or anyone's really)
- A beach trip (ok, ok, it's not essential to have long lashes at the beach, but it is helpful if you're trying to get the attention of that cute lifeguard)
- Seeing any movie based on a Nicholas Spark book (you know you bawled during "The Notebook," admit it)
If you have an "essential" event coming up, check out these top 12 waterproof mascaras. Our readers say they made it through laps at the pool and full-on emotional breakdowns with nary a smudge or flake.
Waterproof mascara can be tricky to remove -- but not with one of these top products.
Don't cry if you accidentally bought one of these 13 worst mascaras instead -- that's why stores have return policies.
- Read previous blog:
11 Gorgeous DIY Wedding Hairstyles
- Read next blog:
Enter to Win $10 Worth of Coupons for N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics!
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...