The 10 Best Celebrity Bobs
- Posted by Sarah on December 4, 2009 at 11:41AM
It's official: Bobs have taken over as the haircut to have. It's not too surprising though, since unlike the pixie cut (which only works if you have a face like this celeb) or long layers (which can be a pain to maintain), a bob works for pretty much any face and any lifestyle. Don't believe me? Check out these stars, they all have different face shapes and are all rockin' the bob.
Don't want to go short? Try one of these long hairstyles instead.
OK, OK, so bobs aren't always good. Check out this awful one.
- Read previous blog:
Get the Look of the Most-Searched Celeb on TotalBeauty.com -- Victoria Beckham
- Read next blog:
Get Help for Oily Skin
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...