The 10 Best Celebrity Bobs
- Posted by Sarah on December 4, 2009 at 11:41AM
It's official: Bobs have taken over as the haircut to have. It's not too surprising though, since unlike the pixie cut (which only works if you have a face like this celeb) or long layers (which can be a pain to maintain), a bob works for pretty much any face and any lifestyle. Don't believe me? Check out these stars, they all have different face shapes and are all rockin' the bob.
Don't want to go short? Try one of these long hairstyles instead.
OK, OK, so bobs aren't always good. Check out this awful one.
- Read previous blog:
Get the Look of the Most-Searched Celeb on TotalBeauty.com -- Victoria Beckham
- Read next blog:
Get Help for Oily Skin
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch