Spring = SPF
- Posted by Kristen on March 26, 2008 at 06:11PM
Though some of you may still be freezing out East, I'm happy to report that the weather out here in California has been warm and sunny -- woohoo! The shift from winter to spring has me breaking out all of my SPF-laden products -- those who know me can vouch for my obsession with keeping my skin protected 24/7. I'm fair and already have enough sun damage to deal with, so I play it extra safe these days. So without further adieu, here are a few of my favorite products that keep skin protected and pretty:
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch