Health & beauty
Pedicures for Guys?
- Posted by Sarah on November 25, 2008 at 05:07PM
This message board thread fascinated me. It's all about men getting pedicures, and surprisingly we have quite a few guys out there not only getting pedicures but experimenting with color as well.
I think I'd have to drug my boyfriend to get him to submit to a pedicure but I think it's a great idea; no one wants yucky feet. What are your thoughts on this? Should guys get pedicures? Should they use colored polish? Please share by clicking on "comments" below.
- Read previous blog:
Getting Out of a Makeup Rut
- Read next blog:
Studio at Fred Segal Wants to Help You Clean Up Your Act
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch