Our Little Version of Oprah's Favorite Things
- Posted by Kristen on December 23, 2008 at 03:11PM
We clearly don't have as much clout as Ms. Winfrey, but that's not going to stop us from sharing our list of coveted items. So without further ado
1. Essie Love, Beverly Hills xx Nail Polish: Maybe our LA address makes us biased, but the red/gold (real 24k) polish is gorgeous.
2. Bumble and bumble Bandballs: A too-cute ball of 100 colorful hair elastics. They're practically sold out everywhere though -- boo!
3. Aussie Opposites Attract Styling Mousse: Absolutely no crunching or stiffness, and you cant beat the price.
4. Philosophy Holiday Angel: Calorie-free treat alert! This three-in-one smells like angel food cake and adds gold shimmer to bath water.
5. Tube-forming mascaras: They give amazing length and definition and come off easily. Our fave: Clinique Lash Power.
6. Redken Blow Away 09 and Iron Silk 07: The new heat stylers were faves of stylists backstage at fashion week where hot tools reign.
7. B-named perfumes: Chanel Beige and Benefit B-Spot stole our hearts, we cant stop spritzing.
8. Kiehl's Gentle Exfoliating Body Scrub: So creamy with ingredients like Aloe Vera and Chamomile. We dig the Pear scent.
9. Sally Hansen Natural Beauty inspired by Carmindy line: Cheap, paraben-free and colors that look great on everyone. Need we say more?
10. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: Really? A cleanser? Yeah! Don't knock it until you try it
Haven't had enough? More faves here
Mad we left out Neutrogena? See their best products
- Read previous blog:
How to look better in this year\'s holiday pictures
- Read next blog:
Can You Believe This Makeover?
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice