No More Helmet Hair ... and Other New Stuff
- Posted by beth on March 25, 2008 at 06:30PM
We're always posting new trend reports and best/worst product roundups. Here are a few of my faves from this week:
Readers' Worst-Rated Hairsprays: your handy guide to avoiding helmet hair
12 Fun Braided Hair Styles: ... that won't make you look like that chick from the Swiss Miss box
Red Lips Match-Up Game: See if you can I.D. the famed red pouts of stars like Gwen and Charlize. Or just see if you can stand the heat and win this matching game before time runs out
P.S. My latest product review: a must-have for liquid eyeliner junkies like me.
Hairspray image: New Line
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...