Natural Beauty Miranda Kerr's Top Beauty Secrets
- Posted by Kamala on July 12, 2011 at 11:03AM
You know the rules: exercise daily, drink more water and eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables in order to lose weight and have amazing skin. This is easy to remember, not always so easy to follow. But what if we told you that all you have to do is add these two foods to your diet every day to see big, beauty-boosting results? Would it help if we mentioned that Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr swears by them? Read on.
High in antioxidants that offer anti-aging benefits and may even help reverse skin damage, this South East Asian fruit drink is a natural cure-all. According to Dr. Mona Harrison, M.D., a pediatrics and family medicine specialist, noni juice helps treat acne, prevents hair loss, and boosts energy and immunity.
Kerr attributes her natural glow to drinking noni juice daily -- she's downed the stuff since she was fourteen years old and says it's the one thing she can't live without. You can purchase the same Tahitian Noni Juice she drinks -- but keep in mind that at $38 per tk ounces, this beauty in a bottle doesn't come cheap.
The benefits of coconut oil are endless, says physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola, M.D. He says that coconut oil offers antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. In addition to helping promote weight loss, coconut oil improves your complexion, helps boost hair shine and growth, prevents wrinkling and minimizes the effects of sun damage.
Kerr admits she won't go a day without consuming coconut oil and manages to incorporate four tablespoons daily into her diet by mixing it with her salads or stirring it into a cup of green tea. You can purchase coconut oil in pill form or as pure oil, depending on your preference. Most health food stores sell organic coconut oil.
The benefits of noni juice and coconut oil are extensive -- and it doesn't take much to reap the benefits. Who knew the key to natural beauty could be so simple?
- Read previous blog:
What Hygiene Habits Are You Embarrassed to Admit?
- Read next blog:
The New Curling Iron You Need for Perfect, Wavy Hair
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...