Nail Art: A Do or a Don't?
- Posted by Sarah on December 4, 2009 at 02:08PM
While we were indulging in turkey leftovers, Tokyo was hosting their Nail Expo. The annual event has more than 50,000 visitors and I can see why. These nails are amazing! Granted, I wouldn't necessarily wear most of them in my every day life (way too much typing and nail biting for that to be feasible) but you have to admit that they're quite cool to look at.
What do you think, is nail art (granted in more subtle form) a do or a don't? Should we stick with straightforward polish, or is it cool to branch out a bit more?
The Japanese aren't the only ones embracing this trend; check out these wacky celebrity nails.
Want cool-looking nails without spending a fortune on trendy shades? Help is here.
Take this quiz to find the perfect nail look for you!
Images: Getty Images
- Read previous blog:
Score Holiday Deals in Your Jammies
- Read next blog:
Cast Your Vote for the Best Beauty Products of the Year
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch