Nail Art: A Do or a Don't?
- Posted by Sarah on December 4, 2009 at 02:08PM
While we were indulging in turkey leftovers, Tokyo was hosting their Nail Expo. The annual event has more than 50,000 visitors and I can see why. These nails are amazing! Granted, I wouldn't necessarily wear most of them in my every day life (way too much typing and nail biting for that to be feasible) but you have to admit that they're quite cool to look at.
What do you think, is nail art (granted in more subtle form) a do or a don't? Should we stick with straightforward polish, or is it cool to branch out a bit more?
The Japanese aren't the only ones embracing this trend; check out these wacky celebrity nails.
Want cool-looking nails without spending a fortune on trendy shades? Help is here.
Take this quiz to find the perfect nail look for you!
Images: Getty Images
- Read previous blog:
Score Holiday Deals in Your Jammies
- Read next blog:
Cast Your Vote for the Best Beauty Products of the Year
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...