More Beauty Products Your Breasts Will Love -- Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Posted by Kristen on October 7, 2010 at 05:19PM
As promised, we are bringing you our five favorite pink beauty products of the week to recognize and show support for Breast Cancer Awareness month. There are so many great finds there, which is fantastic, but also a tad overwhelming when you're trying to decide which products to purchase in order to support certain foundations and organizations.
Hopefully you're already aware that "aside from non-melanoma skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women" and the leading cause of cancer death in Hispanic women, the second most common "cause of cancer death in white, black, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native women," according to the Center for Disease Control. Hopefully these are good reminders of how important annual breast exams and mammograms are. Also check out this quiz to discover your ideal breast cancer early detection plan.
Now, without further ado, check out the beauty products we love this week that are supporting the cause:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pursuit, $6.99 donates 10 percent of sales to fund breast cancer research around the country, and contains silk-enriched vitamins that intensely moisturize your lips.
Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo, $26 donates $1 of sales to "Look Good Feel Better," a charity that is focused on boosting the self confidence and self esteem of women undergoing treatment for cancer. The shampoo is formulated for sensitive, delicate or easily irritated scalps and was inspired by Philips wife, Joan Kingsleys, experience while undergoing cancer treatment.
ghd PINK styling iron, $240 is making a $15,000 donation to Breast Cancer Care and Research and is one of the best hot tools on the market due to its ceramic technology and ability to protect hair while it straightens.
If these products don't excite you, check back next week as we continue to showcase our favorite pink beauty products. So get out there and support the cause you might just get a little prettier in the process.
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...