Kate Middleton's Wedding Hairstyle -- What Do You Think?
- Posted by Anna on January 26, 2011 at 09:52AM
Since everyone else and their non-British mom is playing make believe trying to imagine what Kate Middleton and Prince William's wedding will be like, we at the Total Beauty office have decided to join in the non-creepy fun. I mean it's totally not weird that I have the event date circled on my calendar as if it's a wedding I will actually be attending and that I have already looked into non-stop flights to Heathrow, right?
It's also extremely un-stalker-like to envision the five things Kate has in her medicine cabinet too, so I think it's OK that we have decided, and therefore photoshop-ed, our three picks for what hairstyle we think Kate should wear on the big day.
Which hairstyle do you like best for the princess bride? Let us know. Especially because there is such a good chance of her seeing our recommendations, loving them, choosing one, inviting us to the wedding to sit next to the Queen Mum and having Elton John feed us white chocolate truffle cake on royal china.
- Read previous blog:
Makeup Tricks That Will Turn Back Time
- Read next blog:
Health and Beauty Treatments That Could Save Your Life
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch