Just Me, or Do People Wear Dorky Beauty Trends at Your Office?
- Posted by Kristen on December 4, 2008 at 05:07PM
I think I looked like a complete tool today at work. See, I wore my headband like this -- inspired by Mischa Barton and, (ohh, why lie?), a funky bartender who looked like the third and long-lost Olsen Twin.
A long-standing vet of many cutesy hippie hairstyles, I thought I could pull it off. I shoulda been clued in when the receptionist told me, "The roaring '20s are holding on line one."
But I wasn't. Only when the CEO (a dude) conducted a staff meeting while wearing a headband (stolen from our beauty closet), certain he was "missing out on some kind of 'theme' day," did I slink back to my desk and do this quick style instead.
What did I do so wrong? Is this one of those looks only celebrities can pull off?
* If you're not into hippie hair, maybe this braided style is more your thing
* Oh, who doesn't love cute hair accessories??
- Read previous blog:
Can You Literally Sue Someone for Wearing Too Much Perfume?
- Read next blog:
Would You EVER Pay $75 for an Eyeliner?!
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch