Jessica Simpson Hairstyles: Clip-In Bangs -- a Do or a Don't?
- Posted by Kristen on June 11, 2010 at 06:14PM
Bangs are a clever way to conceal a large forehead, make an edgy-hair statement, or simply update your look (see photos of the celeb bangs). The only downside is if you don't like them, they're a pain -- in-the-you-know-what -- to grow out.
But what if you could still rock fringe sans scissors it's possible if you try clip-in bangs, the brainchild Jessica Simpson and her hairstylist Ken Paves. Which begs us to ask: would you try these bangs in a box? Or are they an accessory that only works on a photo shoot set or for a five-minute red carpet cameo?
If you're not feeling the clip-in bangs -- try 'em for real. Get inspiration from celebs with fly fringe.
Watch this video to see how to trim your own bangs.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and exclusive offers on beauty products here.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice