Jessica Simpson Hairstyles: Clip-In Bangs -- a Do or a Don't?
- Posted by Kristen on June 11, 2010 at 06:14PM
Bangs are a clever way to conceal a large forehead, make an edgy-hair statement, or simply update your look (see photos of the celeb bangs). The only downside is if you don't like them, they're a pain -- in-the-you-know-what -- to grow out.
But what if you could still rock fringe sans scissors it's possible if you try clip-in bangs, the brainchild Jessica Simpson and her hairstylist Ken Paves. Which begs us to ask: would you try these bangs in a box? Or are they an accessory that only works on a photo shoot set or for a five-minute red carpet cameo?
If you're not feeling the clip-in bangs -- try 'em for real. Get inspiration from celebs with fly fringe.
Watch this video to see how to trim your own bangs.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and exclusive offers on beauty products here.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch