Jessica Simpson Explores "The Price of Beauty"
- Posted by Anna on June 24, 2009 at 04:24PM
Jessica Simpson, who is perhaps more famous for her stints in reality television than anything else, has a new show coming out on VH1 where she uses a documentary style to investigate "The Price of Beauty." The blonde bombshell travels the world to find out what different women, from different walks of life go through on a daily basis to be perceived as beautiful. Simpson will then be trying these techniques herself where surely the comedy will ensue.
While her goofy and ditzy demeanor brought Simpson much attention on "Newlyweds," this material should be a bit more serious as viewers get to witness what women put themselves through to be considered beautiful. Perhaps the twist will come when we get to see what American women do to look like the starlet herself.
Hopefully they will also tell us how Jessica stays so beautiful and how she managed these great hairstyles.
Visit People.com for the full scoop on the new show.
- Read previous blog:
Belgian Teen Lied -- 56 Star Tattoos Are Her Mistake
- Read next blog:
Why Is it that None of \"The Real Housewives\" of Bravo Look Like Real Moms?
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.