Gwen Stefani Has Baby Number Two!
- Posted by Kristen on August 25, 2008 at 04:52PM
So Gwen Stefani gave birth to baby boy number two. I'm not so sure I like the name choice -- Zuma Nesta Rock -- but I guess it's her right to name her child anything she pleases. I'm a huge Gwen fan so I can't get too down on her. My colleague Sarah swears there must be a competition in Hollywood to see who can come up with the weirdest name for their child -- she may be right!
Anyway, congrats to Gwen and Gavin! And we must admit that even at her most pregnant, Gwen managed to look like the rocker-queen she is. She morphed her signature red lip to a more hot pink-ish hue, which looks amazing with her always platinum hair color. She has a way of looking totally cool and pulled together at the same time. Not any easy thing to do. For more Gwen fun check out some of her greatest hair moments in our Gwen Stefani Hair Photos gallery.
- Read previous blog:
Scarlett Johansson Proves that Matching Your Makeup to Your Clothes Works
- Read next blog:
Megan Fox: Inspiration to Keep the Scissors Away
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...