Getting Out of a Makeup Rut
- Posted by Sarah on November 25, 2008 at 05:06PM
I'll admit it: Lately, I've been in a bit of a makeup rut. Since I've started working out in the mornings, I've had very little time to get ready before work so I just reach for the same, easy-to-use products. It's not a bad look but I could definitely stand to shake things up a bit.
It's one thing when you realize this yourself, because it's pretty easy to change -- just throw a new eyeshadow or lip color into your routine. But what if you've noticed someone else is in a makeup rut; what do you do? This topic was a recent discussion on our message boards and you guys had some good advice -- I love the idea of taking someone to the department store makeup counter for a makeover.
I'm wondering if anyone else has ideas to get themselves or someone else out of a makeup rut. Please share by clicking on "comments" below.
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
People Style Watch