Get Cameron Diaz's Day-to-Night "Knight & Day" Makeup Look
- Posted by Kristen on July 9, 2010 at 05:56PM
The jury may still be out on whether Tom Cruise can restore his rep to what it was in his "Top Gun" Days, but all we know is that Cameron Diaz looked stunning at the "Knight & Day" premiere in Rio this week.
Here's how to recreate her makeup look, with tips from Revlons Global Artistic Director Gucci Westman:
Step 1: Apply Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Summer Suedes, $5.49 to your lids and blend outward.
Step 2: Line your inner rims with a pencil liner such asN.Y.C. New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Black, $4.
Step 3: Perfect the look by lining the top and bottom lids with a black liquid liner like Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion, $18.
Step 4: Apply two to three coats of mascara for dramatic lashes. Try L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara in Black, $5.
Step 5: Next, apply a satiny-finish foundation with fingertips, starting in the center of your face -- blending outward. Try Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, $42.
Step 6: Use the "Coral" shade from Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Summer Suedes, $5.49to give yourself a touch of cheek color.
Step 7: Finally give your lips a pop of color with a pinky gloss like MAC Lustreglass in Rock Out!, $14.http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/504391/mac-lustreglass
*Photo from Just Jared.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and exclusive offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
The Soda Ban: Good For Healthy Skin, Bad for Your Rights?
- Read next blog:
\"Why Fashion Week Hurts My Soul\": Baffled by Scary, Bad Hair On Berlin\'s Runway
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...