DIY Fix for Rough Feet
- Posted by Sarah on May 29, 2008 at 04:46PM
With warmer weather comes open-toed shoes and sandals and the need for us to get our feet back in shape. This past weekend it was pretty warm in Los Angeles, so I headed to the beach. My feet were looking pretty rough, so I did a little trick I've recently learned. I took damp sand and used it like a scrub to exfoliate my feet and elbows. It worked wonders and left my dry heels looking much smoother. Not near the beach? Try this file from Microplane. It's my go-to tool for getting rid of callused skin in the winter.
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch