DIY Fix for Rough Feet
- Posted by Sarah on May 29, 2008 at 04:46PM
With warmer weather comes open-toed shoes and sandals and the need for us to get our feet back in shape. This past weekend it was pretty warm in Los Angeles, so I headed to the beach. My feet were looking pretty rough, so I did a little trick I've recently learned. I took damp sand and used it like a scrub to exfoliate my feet and elbows. It worked wonders and left my dry heels looking much smoother. Not near the beach? Try this file from Microplane. It's my go-to tool for getting rid of callused skin in the winter.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch