Can Coochie Cream Give You Great-Looking Skin?
- Posted by Kristen on January 19, 2009 at 04:42PM
Sit down for this one. Apparently women everywhere are using Monistat Chafing Gel as a makeup primer. (Yeahhh, *that* Monistat.)
Don't even get me started about whether you really need makeup primer (find out here). But in a nutshell, it boils down to this -- you need primer if:
- You have oily skin and want to cut down on shine
- You have fine lines that you'd like to smooth out
- You have a problem with your makeup "disappearing" into your skin
Sure, Monistat shares some ingredients with makeup primers, and has the same skin feel. And it's $7, versus $36 for the wildly popular Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. So will you put coochie cream on your face?
Not convinced? Check out these more "traditional" primers instead.
Find the perfect foundation to use over the Monistat
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch